Wabi can set up your gearing anyway you like for bike builds using our available gears. You can specify your gearing preference in the checkout comments or contact us after your order.
Stock gear options
We offer a variety of gears that should serve most riders needs:
- For chainrings, we offer 42, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 50 or 52T sizes.
- For freewheels, we offer 16,17, 18 and 19t sizes.
- For deluxe freewheels, we offer 16,17 and 18t sizes.
- For fixed cogs, we offer 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19t sizes.
We can also source third party freewheels or cogs if you are looking for a higher performance option or something unique. This includes 20t freewheels or dual freewheels (16/18, 17/19) from White Industries.
For gear ratios, check out our gear calculator page to see what combination may work best for you.
Fixed / freewheel setups for builds
Our default is to setup a freewheel on the drive side and fixed cog on the non-drive side when we build and ship bikes. However, we can also set up the following options by letting us know in the checkout comments or contacting us after your order has been submitted.
- Fixed/freewheel - Fixed on the drive side when shipped.
- Fixed/fixed - Fixed on both sides. You can designate different sizes on each side. We recommend only changing by 2t to allow the same chain length (and brake alignment if applicable).
- Freewheel/freewheel - Freewheels on both sides. You can designate different sizes on each side. We recommend only changing by 2t to allow the same chain length (and brake alignment if applicable).
If you have any other questions, contact us at email@example.com